Friday, November 18, 2011

與兒子共同完成的翻譯


今天在網上看到了一篇貼文,心裡想著:這一篇可以給兒子看看。吃完晚飯後,跟他提起這回事,他居然說可以跟我一起翻譯這篇文章,心中甚喜。在短短的幾十分鐘裡,我得著了許多。

這篇貼文的標題是:人要學會嘴甜、心狠、做事絕。


學會比以前快樂,即使難過,也要微笑著面對。
To master happiness, you need to smile even if you are sad.

學會冷血,只對對我好的人好。
You don’t have to be nice to everybody except those who are nice to you.

學會孤獨,沒有誰會把你當寶護著,世界總是孤單的。
Enjoy loneliness; no one is going to coddle you. It is a lonely world.

學會殘忍,該殺的就殺,該放手就放手。
To master cruelty, you have to do whatever you need to do.

學會絕情,該滾的就滾,該留的就留。
While in a relationship, know which ones are worth keeping and which ones to let go.

學會放棄,有些人永遠不屬於自己,那麼就痛快的放手,別拖泥帶水,這樣不但連累別人,也累垮自己。
Letting go, some people will never be yours. You don’t need to carry that baggage.

學會視而不見,噁心的東西選擇忽視,厭惡的東西選擇屏蔽,不會再有人讓我不快樂。
Looking away, some things are meant to be ignored. You shouldn’t let others to get you down.

學會珍惜,知心的朋友已經不多,如果再走,就真的只剩下自己了。
Treasuring friends, otherwise you will really be alone.

學會堅強,其實一個人也可以活得漂亮,自己笑給自己看,自己哭給自己聽。
Toughing it out, you can live just as well on your own.

學會慎重,不該認識的人不要認識,不該插手的事不要插手。
Investing too much, some people are better kept at arms length. Their business is their own.

學會滿足,所謂知足者常樂也。
Be satisfied with what you have.

學會獨立,不能再一味的麻煩別人,自己的事自己做,正所謂求人不如求己。
Being independent, you shouldn’t seek help for everything. Learn to do it yourself.

學會忘記,不能活在過去的時光中,記憶已經逝去,繼續現在的生活。
Don’t dwell in the past, you have to move forward.

學會長大,不能再那麼任性,那麼幼稚,那麼孩子氣。
Growing up, don’t be so self-centered, naïve and childish.

學會認真,認真的對人,認真的對事。
Be responsible for your actions, be responsible towards others.

學會忍耐,該閉嘴就閉嘴,該沉默就沉默。
Temperance, know when to hold your tongue.